After 3 days of sitting in my unchanged pajamas, wallowing in a pile of kleenexes while watching an endless supply of movies on netflix, I realized I have maintained a constant of 3 positions….laptop on stomach, laptop on right side of bed and laptop on left side of bed!!! Fascinating huh? “If only you could see me now!!!” I wanna shout to all my ex-boyfriends from the top of my lungs! ~but then I realize, that exerts way to much energy, so I just grab yet another kleenex and add it to my pile of white fluffies…..WELL NO MORE…..as long as I’m going to sit around all day, I mind as well have my cake and eat it to….~ so today, I made cake…and it was decadent!
Here’s the recipe:
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package devil’s food cake mix
- 1 (3.9 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 10 inch Bundt pan. Have all ingredients at room temperature.
- In a large bowl, stir together cake mix and pudding mix. Make a well in the center and pour in eggs, sour cream, oil and water. Beat on low speed until blended. Scrape bowl, and beat 4 minutes on medium speed. Stir in chocolate chips. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 50 to 60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean. Allow to cool.
and the Chocolate Glaze to go on top…..~DREAMY~
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon light corn syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a double boiler over hot, but not boiling water, combine chocolate chips, butter and corn syrup. Stir until chips are melted and mixture is smooth, then add vanilla.
- Spread warm glaze over top of cake, letting it drizzle down the sides.