things about me
- Full Name: Grace Danielle Olson
- age: 10
- Favorite Color: Magenta
- Favorite Animal: Cheetah
- Things that make me feel proud: Getting a hangnail out by myself and giving someone a helping hand
- What do I think about at night before I drift to sleep: stars~ i am floating in them
- If there was something you would change about your school day, what would it be: The walls would be rainbow colored and we’d have parties
- another thing I would change about school would be: This message is for kids~ Have you ever woke up so tired because school starts at 8 am? Well, what if school started at 10!!!! Then we could sleep in and get up at 9! That way we could get plenty of sleep! P.S. KIDS RULE!!!!
- What is something mom always says to you?: i love you
- if your mom would ever be famous, what would it be for?: her little girl
- One of my dreams is: if you have seen the movie Princess and the Frog, then you might know Tiana. Surprisingly, Tiana and I have something in common. What you ask? To own a restaurant. My restaurant would be named “The Healthy Star” Almost every restaurant i know is unhealthy so i will only serve healthy foods
- If I had super powers they would be: Lately, i have been watching a lot of marvel movies. What if i had super powers of my own? What super power would that be you ask? Something that no super hero has (i don’t think) My super hero power would be, reading people’s minds (then i can see if my crush likes me)
- If I could have one wish it would be: My animals could talk. My animals love me very much but I don’t know if my 2 year old gray cat named George does. So if he could talk, he could tell me
- a favorite hobby: I love Pokemon and I love drawing Pokemon characters
- Favorite Disney Movie: You might be surprised that my favorite Disney movie isn’t Frozen. It is the Lion King. Sure, it has a dramatic story but I think Simba is soooo cute! If he didn’t find Timon or Pumba, I would have taken him in and kept him
- Favorite Toy: Even before i was born, i had a stuffed animal named Ruffles. I love him so much and even now, i cuddle him every night like a panda. If Ruffles could be real, i could understand him and i could tell him my deepest secrets. Also, if he ever got lost, he would tell me where he was
and now for the Olaf Pumpkin Tutorial!!!!!
- WHITE PUMPKIN, ORANGE PAPER, BLACK, BROWN AND RED MARKER
- wash new white pumpkin
- get a piece of orange paper and draw lines on it
- roll up the orange paper and tape it down. if nose is too long, cut it
- tape it on the white pumpkin
- color the stem brown and make what looks like a crack around it
- make half circle eyes with black marker on the pumpkin
- make a black dot in the middle and color around it with brown
- go underneath the carrot and make a mouth..don’t color it in
- at the top make two teeth and below it make a tongue…now color it in
- spray the whole thing with clear coat acrylic spray
- you are done!
HERE ARE SOME OTHER IDEAS
HERE IS ME AND MY PUMPKINS
I hope you enjoy!
Grace Olson out!
*words, thoughts and tutorial written by Gracie Noodle